Saturday, March 31, 2012

System.Drawing.Drawing2D.GraphicsPath in ASP.Net

Hi,
Can I use GraphicsPath class in ASP.Net page? There's other way to do this?
thanks a lotEduardo Rosa wrote:

> Hi,
> Can I use GraphicsPath class in ASP.Net page? There's other way to do this
?
> thanks a lot
>
What's your goal?
//Rutger
You can create graphic images from any .NET code.
The question then becomes "what do you do with the image?"
In ASP.NET the most obvious thing would be to point an image control to it.
MyImageControl.ImageURL="myImage.gif"
or
MyIMageContro.ImageURL="myImageGeneratorPage.aspx"
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
http://Steve.Orr.net
"Eduardo Rosa" <eddr5000@.yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:e0mB7CGkEHA.1996@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> Can I use GraphicsPath class in ASP.Net page? There's other way to do
> this?
> thanks a lot
>
thanks a lot, I was just curious...

0 comments:

Post a Comment